At Co-operative Wealth, we make sure we take the time to understand your needs,
goals and preferences before we make any recommendations.
At Co-operative Wealth, we make sure we take the time to understand your needs, goals and preferences before we make any recommendations.
We often meet clients at their place of work or their homes to deliver a seamless service to you. This is the six-step process we follow:
- Initial meeting and review – identifying your needs and objectives
- Getting to know you – gathering relevant information
- Analysis – an evaluation of your particular financial situation
- Recommendation – developing a strategic plan
- Implementation – reaching an agreement on how and when the plan will be implemented
- Ongoing service and relationship – regularly monitoring your progress
Why use Co-operative Wealth?
Being Independent means there are no favourites, just the right solution from the right provider to help you achieve your aspirations.
Simplifying the process
We work with you at a time and pace that suits you and your already hectic lifestyle, ensuring you have a complete record of the work we undertake.
Easy to understand
Our role is to find the best solutions that meet your personal needs, remove the jargon and ensure these are relayed to you in easy to understand terms.
People are key, which is why we emphasise that this is a journey, where our aim is for this to become the start of a long and mutually beneficial relationship. With a wealth of experience and expertise, we will draw on all advisers’ knowledge to ensure you have access to the appropriate specialist for the areas of advice you need, for example, Defined Benefit Pension advice.